Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of a national care provider for a service administrator to support 3 homes in the Bedfordshire area.
My client is a leading care home service provider with locations throughout the UK, they are looking to hire an experienced administrator to join on a temporary basis immediately, up until the end of September at least, but it highly likely this will be extended.
The role will predominantly be based In Houghton Regis but you will be expected to travel to their sister homes in Leighton Buzzard and Ampthill, therefore candidates will need to drive and have access to their own vehicle.
The basic duties of this role will be to;
- Answering phones and responding to emails
- Supporting with Payroll for agency staff
- Scheduling appointments for service users
- Ordering stationary supplies
- Basic data management which will include collating information from reports and audits and ensuring this is stored
- Taking on adhoc administrative duties from the team leaders
Successful candidates will;
- Be competent working with Excel and Word
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work to set deadlines
- Able to work with own initiative
- Organised and Methodical
Ideally candidates will come from a care background, but my client would he happy to see people with strong administrative skills and experience on their CV.
Candidates must also have a in date enhanced DBS
Standard working hours are 09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday but there will be some flexibility to suit the right candidate. The hourly rate of pay is £9.00.
If you wish to apply for this role please send your CV or call 01162516171/ 07841292734 for more information.