Brook Street are looking for an experienced Administrator to join a busy Property Firm in Portishead!
As an Administrator you will be working for one of the most successful independent and family-run estate agencies. They have a proven track record with emphasis on employee development and a robust infrastructure which has insured there success.
As an administrator it is desired if you have had experience in a similar role with in the property sector. You role will include the following;
- Meet and Greet the customers in the office and deal with each customers enquiry.
- Support the office in answering the phone.
- Book and confirm Market Appraisals.
- Type up general office letters including: offer letters, memorandum of sale, instruction letters.
- Handle price reductions.
- Manage the key book.
- Using Expert agent Support the office in the booking and confirming Appointment`s.
- Update Expert Agent on a daily basis to ensure the website is up to date.
- Raise invoices for exchange and completions.
- Keep the lettings list up to date, and have list available for the customers.
- Keep window displays up to date, and rotate them where needed.
- Control board movements, new and changes.
- Load and control new properties onto websites via Expert Agent.
- Create property brochures.
- Support the office in mailing out of new instructions plus price reductions.
- Manage the newspaper ads on a weekly bases.
- Replenish properties brochures.
- Order EPC and Floor plans with EPC Provisions.
- General office duties ie post, replenish stationary stock, tidying and cleaning office.
- Handle the paperwork for a lettings property including let form.
- Archive properties that have sold or been withdrawn.
- Manage properties files to ensure they are up to date.
The ideal candidate for this position as Administrator should have experience in a busy office environment of which you are able to handle and manage the duties involved day-to-day.
The salary for this Administrative role is between £16,000 - £18,500 depending on experience.
Hours Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm one in three Saturdays 9am - 4pm.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this new role than please get in CONTACT NOW! or on 0117 948 6313