Brook Street are very excited to be recruiting for the MOJ within the Sudbury area.
It is for a temporary administrator role that initially, will be for 6 months, with the potential to extend to beyond this.
It will involve you being part of a team within the Business Hub. Here you will be dealing with but not limited to the following:
- any queries or complaints raised by the customers
- helping with the customers finances
- appraising the performances of the customers
- carrying out assets checks
- general admin
- answering some emails/postal correspondence
- collecting/logging correspondence
- data entry
Ideally, you will be proficient in use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Have access to or have your own vehicle as the location is quite remote.
The role is full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, 37 hours/week.
The rate of pay is NWR £7.85/£8.36/hr for the first 12 weeks, dependent on age and £9.58/hr thereafter. There is on-site parking available and pension contributions after 12 weeks.
If you are interested in applying for the role or have any questions then please submit your CV to the PSR team at Nottingham on or ring 0115 870 3500.