We have an excellent opportunity available working for a government-based department in Deepcut, Camberley.
This position is working as part of the admin team in a medical facility, provide core admin support for a period of 6 months.
* Full administrative support to all doctors and all practice medical staff and reception duties within the medical centre.
* Reception duties and ensure that a high standard of administrative support is maintained to allow a safe and effective delivery of Primary Healthcare.
* Administrative advice on all aspects of Occupational and routine documentation, ensuring all aspects of DPA and Confidentiality are adhered to
* General administrative tasks which include photocopying, filing (medical and general), receipt and despatch of faxes and to assist with the receipt, sort and despatch of mail as required.
* Entering medical data onto PHCIS and monitoring of hospital appointments i.e. Did not Attend rates and the filing of the data in the correct format and storage device.
* Reproduce medical documentation in relation to requests, ensuring written patient consent and documents have been screened by a clinician, copies must be certified true copy and should be despatched in accordance with relevant government Policy/Guidance.
* Maintenance of medical records in accordance with DPHC and AMS policies.
* Answering the office and reception phone, dealing with queries within own area of expertise and taking accurate messages as appropriate for other staff and booking appointments.
Due to the nature of this role a basic DBS will need to be processed before you can start working, this will cost £25.00 and will need to be paid upfront via bank transfer. Please note that this will be reimbursed back to you after successfully completing 4 weeks of temporary work within this position.
The hourly pay rate is; £10.35ph, paid weekly in arrears. Total hours per week - 37hrs
If you are interested in this position, then please do not hesitate to contact Michelle or Emily on 01483 700500 or apply online today!