A Government body in Ashford are looking for an experienced administrator/secretary to join their busy well-established department.
This is a full-time temporary position, due to run for 10 weeks initially.
You will be responsible for providing admin support to the Placements Team. Typical responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
- Handing email and telephone enquires
- Prioritising messages and post
- Diary management
- Arranging appointments
- Organising and planning events
- Liaising with various groups to improve administrative processes
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Extensive admin/secretarial/PA experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to prioritise work load
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of computer programs such as MS Word, Excel and Windows (to a basic level)
- £9.28 PH ... due to rise to £10.79 PH after 12 weeks
- Hours are Mon - Fri, 37 per week
Please note the success of your application will be subject to a police check.