The Marine Coastguard Agency are seeking temporary staff to provide administrative support to the HM Coastguard team.
The role is to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the HM Coastguard National Maritime Operations Centre (NMOC) and to ensure a high level of customer service is given to both internal and external stakeholders attending the site.
He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The role is ongoing till Christmas and paid weekly.
Interested?? Then apply now!