Brook Street currently have a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our valued client based in the Wolverhampton area, Our client who specialise in providing professional services whilst ensuring its sustainable and considerate to the environment are seeking an immediate starter for an administrator.
To effectively be the main "point of contact" within the office, it is expected that you will be able to comfortably provide a professional, efficient and proactive administrative backup to a large number of consultants in what is a fast moving, client focused commercial environment.
Key responsibilities will be -
- To act as the first point of contact for the Wolverhampton based office, dealing with post, answering phones, greeting any visitors onsite and dealing with deliveries/couriers.
- The booking of any hire cars and/or accommodation needs of consultants.
- Obtain quotations for different goods/services, raise Purchase Orders info for suppliers and liaise with suppliers on ordering of goods/services.
- Act as SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment and Quality) Safety Officer for the Wolverhampton based office,
- Arrange all annual and bi-annual service/maintenance of office equipment, including PAT testing, fire extinguisher services etc in line with Group compliance.
- Produce letters and reports to the company brand standard from drafts provided by consultants, add maps, appendices and photographs and ensure correctly formatted and presented prior to submission to the client.
- Order and control stationery stocks for Wolverhampton office.
- Maintain and update training files for consultants.
- Maintain subcontractor database ensuring subcontractors complete health and safety and insurance questionnaires. Draft up subcontract agreements on behalf of Contract Managers.
The ideal applicant will be accurate and numerate show great attention to detail and have excellent problem solving skills. It is also essential that they have high level keyboard and computing skills using a whole range of applications such as MS Word and Excel.
If this sounds like you then I would love to hear from you - Call Richard Samuels for more details