An exciting opportunity to join a busy customer service team in Southampton City centre has just come up.
Working within the Employment Service Desk (ESD) you will be working in our inbound contact centre as the first point of contact for all clients and their employees, responding to enquiries regarding the payroll and pension services we provide to our clients.
You will carry out all tasks within specified time scales in order to meet our Service Level Agreements, follow departmental procedures, and ensure all interactions are accurately logged.
You will ensure that the employee experience is outstanding by delivering excellent customer service; managing all queries positively, efficiently and accurately, maintain data protection, handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and work closely with internal teams and departments to secure the right resolution for our clients' employees.
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Previous office/payroll/finance/ Call Centre environment is desirable
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Numerate and methodical
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Good pc skills, using Microsoft word, Excel and the ability to input from basic data source and produce basic spreadsheets
The pay £9 per hour and you paid weekly.
Apply now via this link or email the branch on