Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of Northamptonshire Police for an Administrator to work in the Regional Learning & Development department based at their Headquarters at Wooton Hall, Northamptonshire
Hours - 08:00 - 16:00 - Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week
Pay rate: £9.58ph
Contract length: until 31st March 2020
This role involves providing administrative support to the learning and development team.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Good general administrative skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- To be educated to GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
- Must be IT literate especially in Microsoft Excel and to be able to pick up new software quickly
- Deal with enquiries face to face and over the phone
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Problem solving skills
The selected candidate will be a confident verbal and written communicator with great customer service skills, have good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook, strong administration skills and ideally will have worked in an environment where maintenance of confidentiality is essential.
Please note the successful candidate will have to undergo police vetting prior to starting the role which can take up to 8 weeks.
If you are interested, please apply online and contact Jess at Brook Street on 0116 251 6171