Brook Street are recruiting 2 Admin Officers to work with our prestigious public sector client to provide support to the team
Our client offers a City Centre location and competitive pay rate along with a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within the public sector
The role is on a temporary basis with the assignments expected to run until the end of March 2020, working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Registration/closing of cases on our systems
* Gathering of property information from our bespoke databases as well as online tools
* Using Microsoft applications and inhouse systems to extract data and produce reports
* Dealing with enquiries from internal & external clients by email, telephone and in writing
* Making outgoing calls to obtain relevant information
* Following written instructions and routine procedures
* Working independently and taking initiative or making enquiries where required
* Producing standard letters and completing templates
* Undertaking data processing and administrative duties using typing skills
* Completing tasks within a given time frame to meet team targets
Are you our ideal candidate?
Are you a team players with a driven and focused work ethic?
Are you organised and pro-active?
Do you have a desire to work within the public sector?
If so we want to hear from you now
Our client requires the following
*Strong administration experience
* Ability to prioritise workloads and use own initiative
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
The pay rate is £9.94 per hour and benefits include city centre location, competitive pay rate, holiday pay and pension scheme
Please apply online with your CV in word format or contact the public sector team on 0115 879 3500