We are working alongside a NHS client are seeking a Administrator to join their team based in Swindon.
Working closely with Hospital discharge teams you will have a varied role, from sourcing for and assisting in the timely discharge of clients for short term placements to supporting complex patient discharge in to 24hr care or sourcing a package of care at home. You will be liaising with care home managers, care agencies, senior health and social care staff, patients and their families. Work flow will vary and at times, you will be under pressure, being required to provide a high-quality service while also ensuring discharge takes place within set timescales. As part of your role you will be required to visit Care Homes and may be required to work from multiple locations across the scheme, owning your own car is essential.
The role will involve meeting and working with families, often at a great time of stress, and you will need to work with them in a sensitive and effective way.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word and Excel
- The ability to communicate and convey sensitive information in an empathetic manner
- The ability to time manages your day and prioritise duties in an ever changing environment
- A proven history of achieving KPI's and working to strict deadlines
- The ability to demonstrate strong administration skills. A large part of the role will entail updating and maintaining client records on our bespoke in-house database.
- Experience of negotiating on expenditures and ensuring best cost gained
- Experience of handling conflict resolution
- Strong knowledge and proven history of working in an environment that requires constant multitasking skills
This position is a full-time roll based in Swindon paying £10:00 per hour.
If you are interested, please call Lewis Smith at Brook Street on 01235 706100.
Please Note: Any successful candidate will need to be DBS checked. - Thank you!