Location: Bradford, BD3
Salary: £17,000 - £18,500
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
This is a full-time permanent position.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join our client's growing team in Bradford. You will be responsible for receiving and processing orders for training and handle calls from a wide variety of customers within the agreed service level and deliver excellent service. Managing customer communication to ensure there is a timely resolution to their query, problem or request over the phone or via email.
- Processing of scheduled and in-house bookings via telephone, email, post and fax. Entering bookings onto the database, invoicing and emailing confirmations to customers
- Booking learners onto courses being run by Other Training Providers (OTP's). Entering bookings onto the company database, invoicing and emailing booking confirmations to customers
- Management of coursework being issued to OTP's, ensuring that OTP has sufficient coursework and kit in stock to deliver courses
- First point of contact for more specialist training course bookings
- Identifying courses that are fully booked or have low numbers and liaise with Team Leader accordingly
- Liaison with Trainers to provide support and ensure their weekly schedules are issued promptly
- Update and maintain the Staff Planner
- Processing and liaising with the Accounts Department with regard to debit / credit card payments
- Dealing with customer enquiries relating to training bookings
- Update booking system / website with new offers and / or new courses
- Attend and proactively take part in team meetings to review documentation, system developments / improvements, issues and appropriate solutions
- Maintain a professional and polite manner when representing the Company and have a positive and support attitude with customers, colleagues and Managers
- Perform any other reasonable duties which are required on behalf of the business and management
- At least 6-12 months Administrative or office experience
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
- Able to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups. Able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change
- Able to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders; to work collaboratively with individuals, offering support and resolving issues
- Able to concentrate on several areas of work concurrently, to think proactively and prioritise workloads with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure and a fast-paced environment
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.