Are you looking for a brand new fresh start after Christmas?
Well we have the perfect opportunity for a new year, new job, new you!
My client are looking for a focused and confidential administrator to join a small team in a busy agricultural office. You will be experienced and proficient in all areas of office administration, reception and ideally have worked with accounts/purchase ledger and have excellent Microsoft Office skills.
This is a temporary ongoing position Monday - Friday, 8:30- 17:00.
It starts at £9.50 an hour, however there is some flexibility in the hourly rate based on skills and knowledge.
Job Requirements (Not Exhaustive)
- To provide administrative support to the poultry farms and staff
- Administration of electronic purchase orders, including, issuing, coding and matching delivery notes.
- To complete data entry/retrieval of flock production information on to Microsoft Excel
- Data entry of finished feed information on to Microsoft Access database and extraction of ad-hoc reports.
- Ordering of raw materials for feed mills as required
- Minute Taking
- To deal with the administration of weekly timesheets, holiday and sub-contractor invoices.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Focus and attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm, organised and efficient under pressure
If you feel you have the right skills and knowledge or want more information, please call Bradley on 01522 528115.