Location: Huddersfield City Centre
Salary: £15,000 - £17,500
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
This is a full-time permanent position.
We are looking for several Administrators to join our clients growing team at their offices based in the centre of Huddersfield. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation based in the finance sector, that encourages career growth and development.
- Producing bespoke review packs for clients on behalf of Advisers which, will involve collating information relating to client's investments/pensions and protection plans
- Assessing a client's investments/pensions and whether they are suitable for their needs
- Liaising with providers to obtain contract information via online facilities/telephone and e-mail
- Use of Word and Excel to undertake administrative tasks
- Communicating with Advisers as and when necessary via telephone and/or their internal ticketing system
- Liaising with stakeholders within the business (other areas of compliance and other departments within the business)
- Similar experience of working within an office environment (although this does not have to have been within an Adviser network/practice)
- Ability to be flexible in responding to the needs of the business
- Confident in using your own initiative as well as work from the instruction of others
- Strong in IT, particular MS Word and Excel
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours after successful completion of 6 months probationary period
- Exam support provided up to Chartered status - (the company have an internal academy which offers training support and financial support for exams)
- Career development opportunities
- Auto Enrolment pension with employer contributions Death in Service Benefits
- 22 days holiday per year
- Work from home opportunities
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.