Our Public Sector client based at Peterborough is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time temporary basis. The rate of pay is £9.56 an hour.
The Temporary Worker will provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the Line Manager and wider team.
Essentially you will have:
1. Experience in a similar field
2. Experience in dealing with customers and working in a team
3. Need a good knowledge of IT software, especially Excel & Word.
4. Need to be able to work to demanding deadlines
5. Need to be able to manage time to work around seasonal demands
6. Need to be organised and efficient
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Minute taking
- Setting up meeting appointments/booking meeting rooms
- Issuing navigation notices to the boat community via email, Twitter and Team up online calendars (using word and PDF)
The rate of pay is £9.56 an hour, holiday entitlement and pension scheme available!
Apply online today!
For any additional queries, please contact Agne on 01733 310855.