Back to Search Results

Administrator

  • Location:

    Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire

  • Sector:

    Public Sector

  • Job type:

    Temporary

  • Salary:

    £7.85 - £8.36 per hour

  • Contact:

    Rachel

  • Contact email:

    rachel.evans@brookstreet.co.uk

  • Job ref:

    HH3896_1578309771

  • Published:

    22 days ago

  • Expiry date:

    5/02/2020

  • Startdate:

    27/01/20

Job Description

Brook Street are currently recruiting for multiple Admin Officers to work for a Government Body in Stoke.

These roles are on-going Temporary positions but on a rolling contract of 12 weeks minimum, with plenty of notice to any end dates.
We have candidates that have worked here for over 12 months, some for over 3 ½ years !
You will be working in a Service Centre Environment as part of a team taking inbound calls from Members of the public and you will spend approximately 75% of your role taking calls with the other 25% completing administration tasks.
Working 37hrs per week, your hours will be spread over Monday to Friday, working Saturday's on a rota basis (you will get a day off in the week) Shift Patterns are: 9am to 5pm, 10am to 6pm or 11am to 7pm. Please ensure that you can work any of these before applying - Hours are subject to change


The Pay rate meets national minimum wage dependent on age and after 12 weeks this will rise to £9.59 & your holiday will increase to 34 days

The working environment is superb, being newly refurbished to make an excellent day to day place to be.
We are looking for people that have the following Skills
" Fantastic Customer Service Skills (In any capacity)
" Enthusiastic Phone Manner
" Administration
" Data Entry

You will be working in a Service Centre Environment as part of a team taking inbound calls from the public.

The environment is great, training is really thorough & supportive & we highly recommend this opportunity to anyone who is interested in working in a customer service team, supporting the public.
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV, click apply or call us on 01952 299591

Interviews are taking place Friday 10th January 2020 and successful candidates will start 27th January 2020 (Subject to vetting Clearance)
You will be required to undertake a vetting process and a DBS Check (Cost of £26.00). We also need to reference you for 3 years with no gaps
Please note due to the high level of applications we receive only selected candidates will be contacted.


W1siziisijiwmtgvmdyvmjivmtevmtyvmjivmtevy3rhcy1iyxitzmlndxjllmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwimjawmhg3mjajil1d

Looking for a job? Register your CV now

REGISTER

Looking to recruit? Find the perfect hire

Upload Job

Want a career at Brook Street? Join our team

Join Now