Brook Street are currently recruiting for a temporary Administrator to work within Natural England in the Environmental Impact Assessment Team based in Bristol city centre.
The administrator will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
- Inputting data into spreadsheets
- Transferring information to electronic filing systems
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Strong IT skills and a background in Environmental administration is advantageous. This administration position is a temporary role currently ongoing until 31/01/20 with subject to extension. The pay rate for this administration position is £9.07ph