Are you an experienced Administrator with experience working with senior staff members? If so, please read on....
Our Client is based in central Cardiff and they require an Administrator on a 30hrs a week contract.
Job tasks will include the following:
- Acting as an initial point of contact for queries and contacting substantive staff members as required to answer these.
- Managing the diary of the Deputy Head in relation to certain elements of their work.
- Liaising with overseas educational organisations
- Meeting and greeting international students
- General administrative duties (printing, filing, updating records etc)
This temporary role is available until the end of February. There is potential for an extension.
Please contact Christopher Challis in our Cardiff Office on (029) 2034 5153.