Location: Mytholmroyd, Hebden Bridge
Salary: £18,500 per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday - 8am-5pm (37.5 hours)
This is 12-month maternity-cover which will lead to a permanent position.
You will provide administrative support the regional contracts team for key account customers. You will be responsible for gathering and inputting customer information onto the database and acting as a designated point of contact for customers, ensuring you are maintaining good customer relationships in the process.
- Prepare contracts involving quotations, tenders, correspondence and communication as required for new customers
- Obtain and source information from internal departments, or contractors to support their customer development requirements
- Taking ownership of Key Account customer queries, working between internal departments and responding to the customer directly with resolution/answer to their query
- Data inputting and maintaining key account records, including internal system notes, changes, and dates as necessary
- Daily and monthly system report administration
- Follow up calls to designated key account customers
- Support Field Sales managers with preparation of documentation
- Support the contracts team in maintaining up-to-date customer records, invoicing, sales lead opportunities and monthly contract renewals, sales marketing campaigns support and assisting with telephone calls when required
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Previous experience of working in an office or administrative role
- Excellent I.T. skills and competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Committed and hardworking
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.