Street Works Co-ordinator £19,000 - £21,000 (DOE)
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Streetworks Manager and working with the Streetworks department. The ideal candidate should have some experience working within the Utility sector and have a good understanding of the Highways Noticing (NRSWA).
You will be responsible for the following;
- Management of all noticing requests receiving and monitoring all jobs through to competition
- Ensuring we achieve all relevant SLA's in line with the delivery and performance
- Daily coordination with the Networks Supervisors
- Deal with day to day issues, escalating to Streetworks Manager as appropriate
- NRSWA Coordination
- Liaise with local authorities (ensure appropriate notices etc)
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and environmental policies
- Receive daily updates from Networks Department on completion or status od work orders
- Supporting Operations with admin duties, filing, photocopying, scanning and creating work packs etc.
- High level of PC skills
- Good administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical approach to tasks
- Previous relative experience within the Telecommunications/Utilities industry preferred but not essential
- NRSWA knowledge desirable
- Awareness of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures, Roads Construction Design Regulations would be considered advantageous
The job will start in March, working temporarily in Eastleigh whilst the permanent office is being prepared in Southampton.
If you interested, please apply here or call Tayla at Brook Street on 02380 236304.