I am recruiting for an Administrator for a client based on the outskirts of Birmingham; working for a highly reputable company you have the opportunity to receive a basic salary of £16,500 plus an amazing benefits package.
This is initially a 12-month fixed term contract.
As the teams Administrator you will be responsible for the management of a very busy email inbox. You will be the first point of contact for the business, receiving a volume of emails covering a variety of queries. You will be tasked with acknowledging the emails and escalating to the relevant person/department. This will also involve communicating directly with the business`s customer via telephone and email so excellent communication skills is essential.
This could be a perfect role if you are looking for your first administrative position as long as you can demonstrate the right skills and attributes as detailed below.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Assist with administration processes by fielding email communications
- Provide first contact for incoming enquiries
- To provide professional and efficient customer service, resolving issues whenever possible or referring and following up
- Communicate effectively with other teams to establish and understand ownership of customer journey
- Adapt to digital transformation and the use of new systems for the purpose of achieving efficiencies
- Covering reception duties including visitor/overflow parking, receiving deliveries and offering a professional and warm welcome to visitors
- Ensure the confidentiality of all information protected by the Data Protection Act
- Provide support to other areas of the department, carrying out ad-hoc clerical and general administrative duties as required
- Driver with access to your own car would be ideal due to the location
- 5 GCSE`s or equivalent including, English, Maths (proof/certificates will be required if successful)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable in dealing with a volume of incoming emails (mailbox management)
- Good understanding of MS office
- Reliable, punctual and organised
- IT literate
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions or gaps in employment history
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 12-month fixed term contract
- £16,500 basic salary
- 26 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (rises to 28 days + Bank Holidays after 1 year!)
- Flexible working on offer (core hours 9-5 Monday to Friday - 35 hour working week)
- Opportunity to do some home working
- Career progression if wanted
- Health Care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking (first come first served)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***