We are working alongside an educational college based in Oxford who are actively looking for an Administrator to join their team on a 3-month temporary contract.
This position is a full-time role paying £10.16 per hour. (Weekly Pay)
- To photocopy and scan
- To order and deliver sandwiches if required
- To ensure a constant supply of consumables such as light bulbs, toilet paper, air fresheners, printer cartridges and stationary, and ensuring that these are installed where and as appropriate
- To regularly clear discarded paper and cardboard and all rubbish from the storerooms, common parts and where instructed, member's rooms
- To undertake other tasks as allocated by Line managers
- To collect the morning reports and data.
- To enter incoming reports, instructions and documentation onto the computer system
- To ensure that all briefs and instructions received for members are acknowledged in accordance with Colleges Policy.
- To organise and taking books and delivering them the appropriate person
- To run errands inside and outside the college
- To answer the telephone and ensuring messages are passed on correctly
- To prepare and keep a log of all outgoing post
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Smith at Brook Street. - Many thanks!