Brook Street (UK) is working with working with our Insurance Client to recruit an Administrative Assistant for a maternity cover position.
You will be a vital member of the underwriting team ensuring smooth and efficient day to day running of the department and providing excellent service to our customers. You will also provide support to other team members in all aspects of administration.
This is a varied role and you will need to be well organised, good at multitasking and delivering high quality work.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, receive full training and start your career in the insurance industry.
Main duties/ responsibilities:
* Update and maintenance of general client data and records.
* Recording quotations and processing of new business and broker/client enquiries.
* Updating and amending policies and policy documentation.
* Processing of mid-term adjustments and completion of renewals.
* Point of contact for day to day enquiries from clients/brokers and sources.
* Assisting in the planning and organisation of meetings, events.
* Support the claims team in the administration of claims and liaising with suppliers when required.
* Compliance with all relevant legislation including data protection, company standards and Regulatory requirements.
* A minimum of 5 GCSE's including English and Maths or equivalent.
* Ability to manage yourself through planning, organising & anticipating problems ahead.
* Ability to work collaboratively with staff.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills and a passion for customer service.
* Strong attention to detail.
* High level of proficiency using Microsoft office suite.
* Previous experience working in an insurance orientated role.
If interested, please send CV via the link