Brook Street are currently recruiting for 2 x Administrators to work with the Animal and Plant Health Agency based in Bristol City Centre on a temporary basis.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
This administration role is a temporary role, currently ongoing until 28/10/20 which is subject to extension. This position is full time, 37 hours a week and pays £10.58ph.