We are currently recruiting for 2 Administrators to assist our public sector client on a temporary basis for 6 months. Initially working from our clients office in Nottingham for the first 3 months, you will then be asked to travel to Local Authorities whose locations are based around the country, mainly within city centres, with overnight stays on some occasions. This will be in line with government advice.
Our client has a strong reputation which needs to be upheld.
These roles are temporary working full time 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The assignments are initially for 6 months with the possibility of being extended. We are looking to conduct interviews week commencing 21/09/20 for a provisional start date of 05/10/20 for successful candidates
The purpose of the role is to be key in supporting the Local Land Charges Programme working as part of the Local Authority Delivery Team to provide clerical and administrative support in the migration of data across various sites which will be mainly based in City Centres.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Working under the direction and supervision of Local Authority Delivery Managers to provide administrative support duties in HM Land Registry offices and in local authority settings
* Scanning of local authority Local Land Charges paper records per defined work instructions
* Data input of local authority scanned records to create digital records
* Mapping of spatial extents relating to Local Land Charges created by local authorities
* Working with local authority staff to resolve questions and queries relating to Local Land Charge records
* Escalation of queries to the Delivery Lead and Digitisation and Migration team for resolution
* Supervised contact with migration suppliers to coordinate and resolve data queries
The roles are subject to 3 years referencing and DBS check
We are looking for candidates who have a good eye for detail, are a team player, able to adapt to new situations and follow instruction and make effective decisions. You will be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
* Good eye for detail
* Positive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Ability to make effective decisions based on evidence and document those clearly
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work to tight and changing deadlines
* Ability to ask questions to understand the situation
* Understanding of maps and ability to create spatial extents
* Spatial mapping experience
* Use of microfiche scanners
The payrate is £10.55 per hour, benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme. Training will be provided. Once training has been completed there may some in flexibility in start and finish times providing there is suitable cover at all times.
Please apply online with your current CV in word format. Unfortunately we due to high number of applications we may not be able to respond to all applicants