We are recruiting for administrators to provide temporary admin support to our public sector client.
The roles are temporary, working full time 37 hours Monday to Friday. The assignments are until the 31st March 21 with the expectation of being extended.
As an administrator you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive admin support to the busy teams, duties may include but not be limited to
* Inputting data
* Updating data
* Use of Microsoft word, excel and access
* Inbound and outbound telephone calls, dealing with customer queries
* Dealing with debt management
* Processing payments
* Responding to written correspondence by post or email
Training will be provided on the clients in house case management systems to log case progress,
Key Skills required by our client are
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
* Accurate Data entry and typing skills
Ideal candidates will have a can do positive attitude and the willingness to be flexible and work well as part of a team. You will have the desire to succeed and provide and excellent service to clients.
The roles are subject to satisfactory referencing and a clear standard level DBS
The pay rate is £9.78 per hour and benefits include holiday pay and pension
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD FORMAT