Brook Street are delighted to be supporting a client during their search for a Temporary Administration role based in the location of Trowbridge.
For this role you will require a DBS Standard check, preferably on the update service.
Desirable skills for the role would be:
1. Strong communication and customer service skills for face to face, telephone and email interaction
2. Ability to prioritise workload and support other team members with Administration duties
3. Previous experience working with young people
4. Confidence in processing electronic and cash payments
5. Strong organisation skills to maintain the data base records and input new data as required
6. A background of working within a Finance capacity, creating monthly reports and invoicing
7. Strong interpersonal skills
8. Ability to work closely and effectively with multi agencies
This temporary role will pay £8.91ph for a 20hr week between the hours of 9am-1pm.
Your pay will be paid weekly in arrears and you will also accrue holiday while on assignment with us.
Please call Jonathan C at Brook Street Bristol on 07483454755 if you are interested or apply directly online.