Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to work within the NHS on a temporary basis in Nottinghamshire.
Job title - Administrative Assistant
Location - a mixture of office based (NG8) and remote working.
Hours - 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday (potential for optional overtime)
Rate of pay - £8.92 p/h
Contract length - 6 months
Within this exciting opportunity, you will have the below responsibilities and duties:
- Providing administrative support to the Senior Leadership team (SLT)
- Be comfortable with all basic administration duties
- Minute taking
- Diary management for members of SLT
- Organising video meetings
- Maintain an excellent level of accuracy within their daily responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an administration role and will be able to demonstrate an excellent level of written and verbal communication.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, then APPLY NOW and expect a call from one of our consultants.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, if you have not received a call within 5 working days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, Brook Street may call you regarding other roles you may be interested in.