£19000 per annum
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Admin Manager and working with the Admin department. The ideal candidate should have some experience working within the Utility sector and have a good customer service experience.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Management of all noticing requests
- Receiving and monitoring all jobs through to completion
- Ensuring we achieve all relevant SLA's in line with the delivery and performance
- Daily coordination with the Supervisors
- Liaise with local authorities (ensure appropriate notices etc)
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and environmental policies
- Supporting Operations with admin duties, filing, photocopying, scanning and creating work packs etc.
- High level of PC skills
- Good administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical approach to tasks
- Previous relative experience within the Telecommunications/Utilities industry preferred but not essential
If you interested, please apply here or email