Due to continued expansion my Bradford based client is looking for a health and safety administrator to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will provide proactive clerical support and build excellent working relationships with everyone you come in to contact with.
- Diary management and organisation, planning and scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Assist Health & Safety director with the preparation of presentation materials and papers for meetings.
- Responsible for the collation and recording of Health & Safety Files, proactively keeping up to date records of completed and outstanding files.
- Chasing up colleagues and contractors in relation to the completion of files.
- Keeping Health & Safety Director fully updated with progress.
- Proactively managing the status of a large number of projects in order to keep an organised.
- Ensure filing of emails and paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with QA procedures.
- Managing where possible incoming emails in priority.
Skills and experience:
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Previous secretarial support experience
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Willing to learn and progress.
- Polite and friendly telephone manner.
- The ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Able to effectively juggle and prioritise a variety of demands.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal, and written formats using appropriate media for different audiences both internally and externally.
MUST HAVE NEBOSH DIPLOMA AND HAVE EXPERIENCE IN FACILITIES AND ESTATES.
This is an immediate start so please apply now if the above sounds like you.