We are looking for a strong administrator to complete a temporary assignment based just outside Walsall town centre, parking is available onsite, potential for the role to turn into a permanent position fro the right candidate.
To support the HR team with the day to day administration in the department.
Recruitment and On-boarding
- Responsible for monitoring the recruitment inbox and ensuring CVs are forwarded to relevant HR Business Partner and that applicants are responded to in a timely manner
- Preparation of contract and offer letters for new starters
- Ensuring relevant background checks for new employees are completed and followed up on.
- Initiation of new starter checklist, creation of personal file and ensuring all relevant documentation is completed.
- Responsible for entering new starter information into the HR and Payroll System (iTrent).
- Posting of adverts on Company careers page and other relevant job sites
Induction and Integration
" Is responsible for sending out reminders to Line Managers in order for them to complete new starter probation reviews ensuring paperwork is completed and returned in a timely manner
Compensation and Benefits
- Is a key point of contact for the payroll department and for employees relating to their monthly pay
- Deals with and prepares documentation for employee changes in terms and conditions e.g. salary changes
- Provides support to the HR team in the annual pay review and bonus process by producing all spread sheets and mail merges for the process
HR Information System
- Takes responsibility for ensuring the HR System is updated with accurate information ensuring that all employee records are maintained
- Run reports from the HR System as and when required by the business
- Support the HR team in pulling together the monthly board report
- Ensure final pay and paperwork for employees exiting the business is completed, ensuring that the HR and payroll system is updated accurately
- When required support HR team by carrying out exit interviews
- " Assists employees with general HR queries
- " Handles all enquires and produces all requests for employee references
- " Maintains employee and general filing
- " Support HR team with any other duties as and when required
- " Collates companywide internal communications using communications software
- " Proven experience of HR Administrative role
- " Experience with the HR System, iTrent, desirable.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- " Excellent PC and Microsoft Office Skills. In particular, advanced Excel and numeracy skills.
- " Experience of using software databases, managing data and reporting information
- " Meticulous attention to detail
- " Highly organised and process driven
- " Action Orientated and displays a sense of urgency when appropriate
- " Can communicate with employees at all levels, displaying strong written and verbal communication skills
- " Ability to co-ordinate, prioritise and schedule own work on a daily/weekly basis
- " Is able to handle and meet a large number of deadlines
- " A natural sense for confidential matters
- " Can maintain composure and patience whilst under pressure
- " Customer service focused
- " Strong listening skills