My Woking based well established manufacturing client is seeking an administrator that has previously worked for either an engineering or manufacturing company, the ideal candidate will have excellent administrative skills and be extremely organised. Training will be provided on duties below, however you must have a very strong administration background.
Duties will include -
- Identifying spare parts using Autodesk Inventor. (With the assistance of the Product Support Engineer.)
- Raising manufacturing orders for required parts.
- Preparing production drawings for spares and modification orders.
- Liaising with Production Manager to ensure required parts are manufactured to an agreed timescale
- Advising / Updating Product Support Engineer and Sales Team with progress and scheduled collection / delivery dates of spares.
- Attend / Present at the daily update meeting.
- Develop an understand the company product range to become capable of answering basic technical questions and queries.
- Retrieve dimensions and weights from 2D drawings for shipping quotes.
- Interrogate engineering files in order to resolve customer queries or technical issues.
- Coordinate service engineer schedules with the assistance of the Product Support Engineer.
- Assist Product Support Engineer with the implementation of a new service software.
- Co-ordinate travel & accommodation arrangements for Service team.
- Provide quotations for spares, repairs, and modifications.
- Order Processing on Winman.
- Creating job cards.
- Closing invoices.
- Ad-hoc customer correspondence.
- Liaise with customers regarding quotes, order updates etc.
- Responsible for customer compliance documentation.
- Organise Shipping & export logistics and documentation. Arrange shipping for equipment, UK and overseas. Co-ordinate with customers' own shipping representative.
- Assist leadership team with meetings & travel arrangements.
- Ensure all external calls are answered in a professional and helpful manner (shared switchboard)
- Learn and understand telephone system and functions and assist employees as required with troubleshooting.
- Administration of BAA & BA airside passes, and Airside vehicle passes.
- Construct and issue service certificates to customers who have service agreements.
- Responsible for ensuring that all service records and filings are always up to date.
- Responsible for maintaining our database of equipment on service contracts.
- Responsible for maintaining our database of product serial numbers.
- Create Labels. (Safety Labels, Logo's, Etc.)
- Responsible for producing all documentation for our products. (Data-Plates, Certificates of Conformity, Certificates of Origin, etc.
- Respond to all email enquiries with-in 24 hours.
If this sounds of interest please send your cv today!