Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity to work for our government client based in Ashford.
The successful candidate will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Managing the electronic diary for the placements teams, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate
- Ensuring all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Supporting teams in Placements and participating in department events.
- Inputting, monitoring and checking data required for finite and ongoing placements activities within the teams
- Taking telephone calls for the placements team when out of the office and expected to use their initiative to deal with enquiries and messages.
- Sorting and prioritising all incoming mail and e-mail, distributing as appropriate
The pay for this role is £9.28 PH and increases to £10.79 after 12 weeks. Full time 37 hours weekly.