Brook street is pleased to offer a temporary assignment working as an Admin Officer for the Veterinary Medicine Directorate in Addlestone.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
The post will be full-time, 37.30 hrs per week, remote working for the time being until we return to the office on a blended pattern.
Duties will include:
- Booking on and processing applications
- Preparing and issuing documentation
- Dealing with email queries
- Liaising with internal staff and applicants
- Working to tight deadlines and targets
Skills and Experience
- The candidate needs to have experience of working in a fast-paced environment or has previously worked in administration.
- They need to have good organisational skills and can prioritise tasks, the ability to work well under pressure is essential.
- A good level of numeracy and English language is required and they must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word. Previous experience of learning and using an in-house database is preferable
APPLY NOW if you are interested in a career within Public Sector!