Recruitment Administrator - Immediate start!
Pay Rate: £10.09p/h (Weekly Pay)
Location: Bicester, Oxford
37.5 per week, Monday - Friday, (approx. 1 weekend day every 4-6 weeks). 2 Days in the office, 3 days working from home.
We are supporting a local client based in Bicester, Oxford who are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join them on an on-going temporary contact until March 2022.
To provide an efficient and effective recruitment administration support in line with the employers standards, employment law and Trust policies and procedures to the Recruitment Team and be responsible for sending out and chasing up pre-employment checks for applicants. To provide excellent customer service to ensure recruitment queries are resolved in a timely manner.
You will ensure completion of all candidate recruitment checks in line with Employers standards, employment law and Trust policy and procedure. Including but not limited to identity checks, professional registration and qualification check, employment history and reference check, right to work, occupational health assessment, DBS, Fit and Proper person test.
Escalate issues to the relevant Recruitment Co-ordinator and Recruiting Manager where there are issues relating to any pre-employment checks that could affect the candidate's conditional offer.
Save all relevant paperwork/documents in the appropriate candidate files according to protocols.
Apply in a timely manner via the online system for the DBS checks. Add candidates to the online system and check progress of appointments and outcomes. Send out invitation e-mails to candidates for interviews or assessments.
- Previous office/administration experience including letter writing, filing, photocopying, faxing.
- Previous customer service experience, including dealing with people over the phone and/or face to face.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows package, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (e-mail).
- Experience of using databases or spreadsheets.
- Recruitment administration experience.
- Experience of dealing with references and pre-employment checks.
- Microsoft and Excel training
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to this advert and someone will come back to you. Many thanks Brook Street