The Role: Cold Stores Administrator
The Hours: 8.00am - 16.30pm Monday - Friday
The Location: Hull
An exciting opportunity is available with a very prestige client of ours; the role is for a Cold Stores Administrator to join the busy, high performing Cold Stores Team in Hull.
Please see below the main duties involved;
The Main duties:
* Learn and understand the warehouse management computer system to ensure work is carried out effectively and efficiently
* Learn and process all receipts/orders are accurately, generating necessary paperwork and issuing to relevant parties in a timely manner to ensure hauliers are not delayed
* Understand stock checking and reconciling stock reports, both internally and external customers
* Understand the principles of tasks carried out in the warehouse to enable thorough checks of paperwork.
* Learn how to generate reports and issue relevant information to customers and Cold Store Management team as requested
* To develop communication skills using telephone and/or e-mail to be able to action booking diaries and the cold store log to ensure all orders are raised and issued accurately
* To develop confidence to man reception, greet visitors, liaising with Driver's and communicating with relevant department
* Awareness of continuous improvement
* Uphold good housekeeping and hygiene practices
* Carry out activities with full awareness of their impact on the environment, both in terms of people and the local area
* Understand and minimise energy and waste within the department
The Key skills you'll need:
* Basic skills in Maths & English
* Understanding of the warehouse administration advantageous.
* Knowledge of basic IT including Excel, word and outlook.
* Accurate when checking/completing tasks.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW