Are you an experienced administrator, look for a new and challenging role? Then I have the role just for you!
Based in Abingdon, my client is looking for a full-time Administrator Assistant/Receptionist to join their team for an initial 2-month bases, paying the rate of £9.09/hour. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a security check.
The Administrator Assistant/Receptionist will work with the Practice Administrator/Chief Clerk based within the Medical Treatment Facility (MTF). The post holder must be versatile with duties to include running/manning the reception when directed, maintaining data on DMICP, managing GP links, answering telephone queries, managing hospital appointments via the e-Referral system, appropriately managing incoming and outgoing mail, scanning and other areas of administration as directed.
- First point of contact with patients and other MTF users, booking appointments, answering telephones and face to face queries.
- Support GPs/ANP in the process of e referrals, following local protocol.
- Administration support to the clinical staff including the use of Microsoft office, assisting with general typing duties.
- To follow DPHC/Local systems and procedures on all policies, guidelines and directives.
- Maintaining data on DMICP.
- To be responsible for managing GP links for dependants including; Filing medical paperwork and Form FP5Bs as required ensuring that they are folded and sorted correctly as per DPHC protocols.
- Manage requests for insurance claims/FOI/SARs in accordance with DPHC policies and local guidance/directives.
- Appropriately managing incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
- General clerical duties to include photocopying, shredding of paperwork and scanning/ tasking of documents as per local protocols.
- Be aware of the complaints procedure and refer all complaints to the Practice Manager.
- Cover for other administrative assistants during periods of absence.
- To be familiar with current health and safety at work legislation and to work in such a way as to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all staff and patients within the medical centre.
- Complete all mandatory Training as directed by policy and Line Management
Any other tasks commensurate of the grade or as directed by line management.
If you believe this would be a perfect role for you, please apply today!