Our public sector client is looking for a temporary worker to join their team as a case administrator. This is initially a temporary role for 12 weeks, it is highly likely an extension will be put in place though. This is a full time position, Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week. Your normal working hours will be around the hours of 9am - 5pm. The pay rate is £9.69 per hour.
Your role will be to provide case admin support to designated staff members/teams. You will have a hand in the following:
- Use of in-house databases
- Data entry and loading work into the in-house databases
- Scheduling and setting up appointments with people on probation
- Assisting with enforcement processes, breaches, recalls, performance targets and service level agreements
- Dealing with referrals
- Minute taking
- Attending meetings
- Covering reception (this is shared by the team)
- Scanning and photo copying
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 12+ months of administration experience.
The successful candidate will be subject to a basic DBS check due to the nature of the role. If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.