I have a great new opportunity for an Administrator to join the Client Services team. Offering excellent working conditions and benefits, this is a really nice job based in St Albans, and the team is small and friendly. You should have a minimum of 1 - 2 years experience working in a finance sector, and have a good eye for detail. You need to be a team player with effective communication at all levels, and a thorough understanding of data protection and other forms of data or assets within an organisation.
- Location: St Albans
- Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday with 60 minute break
- Salary: 22k per annum
- Benefits: Standard Pension, 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays which goes up 1 day every year up 25, on site parking or nearby parking free.
Additional Knowledge Required for this position:
- Working knowledge of ISA administration processes
- Working knowledge of Protection products
- Working knowledge of Bonds and securities
- Working knowledge of Structured Products
If you are interested please submit your CV today and if your skills match the clients requirements I will be in touch to discuss and hopefully arrange an interview for you