Temporary Assignment initially till the end of September and likely to be extended, 37 hours per week Mon-Fri £10.86
Our client MOJ HMCTS Derby Crown Court requires an administrator to provide support to the friendly, busy team.
The role will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
* Preparing papers and files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings.
* Producing court/ tribunal documents.
* General photocopying and filing.
* Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input.
* Post opening and dispatch.
* Answering calls.
* Answering queries at the public counter.
* Distributing confidential paperwork to other areas of the court, including to the Judges
Required Skills are
* Good administration skills
* Good communication skills
* Good IT Skills, especially with Microsoft packages
The role is temporary and full-time, 37 hours per week Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The Assignment is currently until the end of September 2022 with probable extension
The pay rate is £10.86 per hour
To be able to be considered for this role you will have to pass a Standard DBS check, provide full reference details for the last 3 years and have current photographic ID ie passport and/or drivers licence.
If you would like to apply for this role then please submit your CV to the PSR Team at Nottingham.