Administrator (Employer Benefits)
We are looking for a strong Administrator who will train throughout the 6 months' probation period to learn the processes of the employer benefits department.
Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm
Ideal candidate must have a Strong background in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
Must have strong communication skills over the telephone and Email.
GCSE Maths and English - Grade C+ is mandatory
The ideal candidate
- Processing new business applications in a timely and compliant manner
- Assist with group scheme renewals, including requesting and checking quote and preparation of renewal report for adviser
- Liaising with product providers, clients and advisors as necessary
- Inputting new business and maintaining and ensuring that new and existing records, both computerised and manual, are kept up to date
- Handle day-to-day queries from scheme member
- Requesting, checking & issuing illustrations for scheme members
- Checking and issue of policy documents to scheme members
- Processing scheme leavers and joiners and changes to members personal details
- Process claims
- Issue of annual statements to scheme members
- Upload monthly GPP premiums on Aegon Smartpay system (or alternative provider systems)
- Preparation of invoices and email to Accounts for issue
- Set up clients on Flex Benefits Website
- Manage and update Flex Benefits Website with new joiners and member changes
- Run monthly reports from Flex Benefits Website for Childcare, Smart Pension and Cycle to Work (quarterly)
- To follow cases through to issue and payment and assist with monitoring of divisional Aged Debt report
- Filing - in accordance with in-house paperless office procedures
- Provide general administrative and clerical support, as required
- Any other reasonable tasks or duties as requested by Management
22 Days Holiday + Bank holidays, rising to 26 after 4 years' service. You will also receive an extra day of for your birthday after 6 months service plus many more benefits will be added after 1 year full service.
If this sounds like you please call Rebecca on 01512426090 and send your CV