£10.98 - £11.53 per hour + Holiday and Pension
Bristol CL1 Team
24 days ago
***Temporary Administrators/ Data Entry Officer Required ** Public Sector Client- Insolvency
** £11.53 per hour ** Monday to Friday 37 hours per week, 9-5 ** Office based-Exeter
Our A2(AO) case officers work as part of busy administrative support teams, dealing with a range of bankruptcy & compulsory liquidation cases. They manage their own workstreams, working closely with the technical examiner staff in the office, to ensure that enquiries progress and information is updated to our databases in a timely & accurate way. Duties include
* Working as part of an administration support team dealing with a range of administrative matters on bankruptcy and compulsory liquidation casework.
* Administering insolvency casework
* Liaising with the court on applications and court hearings.
* Dealing with members of the public, private sector firms (e.g. solicitors) by telephone, letter and in person.
* Issuing reports to creditors and routine correspondence.
* Liaising with specialist staff to refer technical matters.
* Inputting and updating information on office databases.
* Have the ability to work well as part of a team.
* Be able to make decisions.
* Use initiative and find solutions to problems.
* Be highly organised, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
* Be resilient and able to learn from experience.
* Have clear communication skills, being able to appropriately deal with a range of stakeholders, both internal & external.
* Have an eye for detail to ensure accuracy of information.
* Have good IT skills, particularly in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word & Excel).