£22000 - £24400 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hybrid 3 days Home 2 days Office based
Our Client has worked hard to turn an idea into an exciting business proposition. They bought together the best capability, technology and people to create a business that challenges conventional thinking, and approaches things differently.
They believe that by being trusting they will be trusted in return. The business that means providing Financial Advisers and their clients with products and services that they can be certain of. For you that means being part of a team where you can really make a difference, and part of a culture that is driven to make life better. You'll be in an environment that you can trust to do everything it can to help you grow and succeed.
What you'll be doing
The Operational Support Specialist reports to the Team Manager of the Back Office and is responsible for progressing all administration required within own area to support the Customer Service proposition and achieve the target business outcomes, including:
- Ensuring Customer Services proposition for both advisers and customers are delivered ensuring that the quality of our service continues to meet and be recognised for leading the market.
- Collaborate with the Continuous Improvement to ensure Standard Operating Procedure documents are accurately maintained/reviewed and ad-hoc changes are made where a process is changed through either regulatory changes or system enhancements.
- Collaborate with Continuous Improvement team to ensure Standard Operating Procedure documents are developed and agreed for new processes delivered through product changes / launches or system changes.
- Accurately and compliantly process all types of administration.
- Provide support to colleagues to develop knowledge in areas of expertise:
- Support cross-company projects in areas of expertise.
- together as a team to ensure requests from internal and external Customers are processed within agreed SLA's.
- Develop and maintain relationships across the department and the business ensuring a cohesive working environment for everyone.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of processes in own area.
Who we need?
- Ideally you will have the following expertise:
- Experience in customer services and administrative functions
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels and with external parties.
- Experience working in the financial industry.