Brook Street are recruiting for six strong administrators to provide support to our busy MOJ client.
These roles require good administration skills, a good telephone manner and a commitment to deliver excellent customer service and a high quality of work in a fast paced environment.
The roles are temporary working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday and the assignments are expected to run initially for 3 months with the potential to be extended.
Responsibilities may include any of the following
* Managing and prioritising your workload, making the best use of available time and resources when dealing with customer enquiries received by telephone, email and postal letters
* Inputting information and updating our IT system accordingly.
* Analysing data and information from deputies' annual financial reports to make informed decisions whether to escalate findings to an Executive Case Manager.
* Attend and contribute to team meetings
* Regularly make and answer telephone calls with external customers whilst maintaining confidentiality.
* Respond to enquiries received by telephone, email and post.
* Maintain quality of work to appropriate standard.
The roles are subject to a clear Standard level DBS
Ideal candidates will be organised, thrive working as part of a team and be flexible.
Our client requires the following skills
* Experience in using MS Word/Excel and Outlook.
* Good written & oral communication skills
* Ability to manage and prioritise your own caseload
* Ability to comprehend financial data within deputy reports to make informed decisions (full training and consolidation will be provided)
* Good telephone manner - the ability to converse politely and articulately with customers on the telephone is an essential skill of the post
The pay rate is £9.45 per hour and benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
Please apply online with your CV in Word Format or contact the branch on 0115 947 6326