We have an exciting Opportunity for an Experience Administrator to join our Client the Government Legal Department (GLD) in our Practice Management Unit (PMU) - Performance and Budget Team. This is a long-term Temporary position for 11 months with the possibility of extension
Job Title: Admin Report Officer
Assignment Length: 11 months (May be Extended subject to Business Requirements)
Hours: 37 Hours a week, Monday - Friday 09:00 - 5:00
Salary: £9.95 PH
The PMU supports the Litigation and Employment Groups with their work on case opening and case closure, budgeting, performance management, recruitment and the Attorney General's Panel Counsel. We also support the senior management teams in developing, accessing and using management information.
The purpose of the role is to provide effective and efficient support to the Practice Management Unit in the delivery of its core objectives. You will need to be well organised and be able to take the initiate and work closely with others and have good verbal and written communication skills. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. You will also require intermediate to advanced level Excel skills.
The work includes but is not limited to:
- Monthly reporting support
- Maintain all Excel spreadsheets accurately
- Assisting with queries to team email
- Highlight and escalate any identified risks or issues
- Providing ad-hoc reporting assistance to PMU Senior Leadership Team
- Provide continuity and accuracy in operational reporting by validating and testing data.
- Identifying disparities/inconsistencies between data sources as well as validating consistency with stated business rules.
- To comply with the Policies, Standards, Procedures and Service Level Agreements set at GLD
Essential Required Technical Skills:
- Moving, cleaning and manipulating data
- Strong Excel skills; working with raw data (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP formulas, etc.)
- VBA (Macros) skills is a plus
- Knowledge or experience of Microsoft Power BI
You must be able to demonstrate the following behaviours:
- Managing a Quality Service
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Delivering at Pace
- Making Effective Decisions
- Working Together
- Changing and Improving
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply or send your CV to me directly