This is an exciting opportunity to become involved with a well known commercial organisation that are known in their industry.
You will be supporting the Operations Team and general office with a variety of administrative and facilities based tasks such as:
- Providing administrative support to the Operations function;
- Booking and organising internal lunches and refreshments for meetings.
- Managing stationary requirements
- Facilities Management; Liaising and deal with building management and facilities contractors and escalating building issues where appropriate
- Helping with the management of office machinery (i.e. photocopiers, franking machine and coffee machines) and arrange maintenance as necessary.
- Dealing with the day to day running of the mailroom involving distributing post and franking mail.
- Providing support to other teams. This includes: purchasing stationery; co-ordinating equipment and general office supplies; transporting case bundles; diary management.
- General filing and administrative duties.
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility.
- Proactive, cheerful and resilient disposition.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (i.e. word, excel and outlook).