Up to £11.53 per hour
about 1 month ago
Have you ever wanted to work within the civil service? Are you confident with your administrative skills and working with data? Brook Street are looking for candidates to join our client the Insolvency Service as Administrators.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week (9-5)
- Location: 1 City Walk, Leeds
- Contract length: Temporary ongoing. Extension subject to business requirements and permanent opportunities may arise
- Pay - £11.53ph
- Hybrid working pattern available once training completed, 2 days per week in office
The Insolvency Service are a government agency that helps to deliver economic confidence by supporting those in financial distress, tackling financial wrongdoing and maximising returns to creditors.
As part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing your own caseload
- Checking to ensure cases comply with current legislation and casework process standards
- Providing administrative support to colleagues and your manager, as and when reasonably required
- Data processing and inputting
- Providing administrative support to the Central Case Team & Official Receiver including in their capacity as trustee and liquidator in the protection and realisation of assets
- Preparing and completing Case Information Pack with all available information
- General Administration
- Experience of working in an administration role
- Confident with all MS packages
- Confident using Outlook as will be frequently using this
- Experience of using a busy email inbox
- Be an excellent team player who will also take opportunities to share knowledge across the team where possible.
- Experience of working within a continuous improvement culture.
We recruit on behalf of some of the country's best-known organisations across all industry sectors, as well as being a preferred and sole supplier for various Government departments. We are located across 50+ high street locations, making hiring and job searching more personal. Our nationwide reach means we can engage with job seekers and employers in person, allowing us to tailor our approach to their unique requirements perfectly.
For further details on any of our vacancies, please contact your local Brook Street branch. Details can be found on our website.
Diversity in the workplace
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now! Please note we expect a large volume of applications for this role and so if you have not heard anything within 7-14 working days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.