We are currently recruiting for a confident and capable team player to fill our Executive Officer grade position with our public sector client. Based in the city centre and close to public transport links our client also provides a modern working environment.
This role is on a temporary basis initially for 2 months with the possibility of being extended, working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Pay Rate £10.02 per hour rising to £13.52 after 12 weeks
As an MI Commercial Reporting Officer, your duties and responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the below
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the Category Managers to ensure the right information is exchanged to manage contracts and suppliers effectively
- Maintain the integrity of contract and supplier information on the ERP system, including carrying out periodic quality assurance checks on all supplier and contract information
- Act as change control for all changes to contract and supplier information held on the SAP system and the sourcing portal, challenge changes where appropriate and escalate to Category Managers if required.
- Identify and make recommendations on improvements to the procure to pay process.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance to managers in relation to contract and supplier information on the ERP system
- Working with the Heads of Category management , Category Managers and DfT(c) commercial MI lead, assist in defining the commercial reporting requirements to facilitate both internal DVSA and DfT commercial reporting requirements.
- Provide administration support to the Commercial team in terms of supporting procurement activity
- Create and manipulate reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Maintain and administer data sources and trackers relating to various aspects of commercial activity and governance
- Collate inputs, assemble and format governance papers ensuring that the deadlines for submission of papers are met
- Monitor group mailboxes and channel messages and requests to the correct recipients
- Support and maintain the Commercial team SharePoint site
Essential skills and experience required
- Experience in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Problem-solving skills
- IT skills and the ability to analyse data
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Procurement knowledge
- Microsoft Teams
If you feel you have the attributes we are looking for, don't hesitate, contact us now as we want to hear from you.
This role is subject to 3 years satisfactory referencing and a basic DBS criminal record check
Please apply with your current CV in word format