Up to £11.60 per hour
about 1 month ago
Brook Street are delighted to be supporting our Public Sector client with their recruitment needs for a Part time Administrator in Glasgow City centre.
Network Change is a compulsory process for consulting and compensating operators for physical or operational changes to the rail network. Making sure we talk to train and freight operating companies
before making changes that may affect them.
An administrative role has become available to carry out a review of work undertaken to date, checking that the process and procedures required have been followed and that Network Rail is keeping accurate records of the Network Changes issued, responses received, and everything has been filed appropriately. There is also a requirement for certain documents to be published to the website.
Start date - Asap
Hours of work - 3 days per week, flexible between 9am and 5pm
Type (Hybrid / office based) - Hybrid
Location - Glasgow City Centre
Parking - No parking
Duration of assignment - 3 months
- Review Network Change spreadsheet and ensure all fields are completed
- Review Network Change email inbox and ensure filing has been completed
- Review Network Change files to make sure all correspondence has been saved, along with the key documentation
- Work to review documentation on the website, and make sure all documentation has been published.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Diversity within the Work Place:
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans.