NHS Verification Administrator
Location - NHS Digital
7/8 Wellington Place, Leeds
- Shifts will be worked on a rota basis and candidates will be required to work on a rotation of 8:00am-4:00pm, 10:00am-6:00pm, 3:00pm-11:00pm and 1 weekend a month.
Hours worked between 8pm-6am and Saturday and Sunday will be paid at a higher rate.
The support team based in Leeds City Centre is looking to expand and develop its team due to natural attrition however they have also been awarded a number of specific projects that need staff to manage this.
The primary objective of the NHS login (Citizen Identity) Programme is to simplify adoption of digital tools and services by providing a simple, consistent, and trusted mechanism for patients and carers to access digital services in health and social care. This will improve self-care, reduce avoidable demand on front line services, and facilitate beneficial channel shift of patients and carers to digital services.
The Identity Verification Administrator will process user submissions to the NHS login service by:
- Completing clarity, security, and validity checks on ID documents
- Accurately comparing data from ID documents with user's information from the Personal Demographics Service
- Performing manual searches in the Personal Demographics Service to identify the user's medical record
- Performing liveness and likeness tests on the data submitted by the user, comparing this with the ID document provided
Skills, qualifications, and knowledge:
- A high degree of literacy and accuracy
- The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with both individuals and groups within and outside the organisation
- The ability to maintain and improve quality standards across all areas of responsibility
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge of the importance of information governance, including maintaining the confidentiality of information, storing information in the right place, and making sure information is recorded clearly and accurately
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Good written communication skills, including grammar and spelling
- Experience of maintaining filing systems both electronically and manually
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Proven ability to understand and react appropriately to risks and issues
- Ability to extract and understand technical/specialist information from various sources
- Previous experience requiring the handling of sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Experience of maintaining one or more information systems, managing storage and retrieval of information or records
- Ability to adapt to new changes implemented by the organisation
City Centre (location 5minutes from any station)
Modern offices with accessible amenities
Professional and forward-thinking culture
Very Competitive rates of pay